- Design your room with a colour scheme in mind.
- Choose your fabric or furniture first so you have a point of inspiration.
- Try a larger paint sample before committing to painting the whole room
- Colour can show up in accessories such as pillows or in your artwork.
- Paint your ceiling a colour to liven up your room.
Use colour and let a colour professional take your ideas and show you how to make it all work together in your home!
Latest posts by Nancy DeVries (see all)
- Renovation Story: How My Husband and I Transformed our Vintage 60’s Bathroom into a Modern Spa - August 25, 2017
- Q&A: How to Cover Angle-Shaped Windows Without Blocking all the Light. - June 1, 2017
- Use wallpaper to add style to your home - March 24, 2017